Many things are shared on a network. Corporate business is conducted nearly exclusively on the network. Networks allow users to share applications that are stored on servers in the network (e-mail applications, word-processing applications, databases, and many others). They allow communication between end users. Data can be shared between companies or individuals for business or personal purposes.
Swivel Technologies network specialists understands the importance of high speed network connectivity for businesses, so it is in our DNA to offer nothing else but the best networking services to our clients.
Based on the initial on‑site consultation, Swivel Technologies will complete a High Level Network Assessment of your environment. Upon completion of network infrastructure assessment, the following information would be made known to business owner (s) / decision makers:
- Full Assessment Report: The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail about your network. The report is organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
- Network Site Diagram: The Logical Network Layout Diagram shows a map of the network and devices at a high level.
- Asset Detail Report: A report that provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered. The report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers. This report can also be used as documented assets to give to your insurance companies in case of a major disaster. Technology Action Plan: The Technology Action Plan is a step-by-step plan to remedy any issues found, and a road map to preventing future issues.
- Client Risk Summary: This report is a summary of your assessment and creates an overall “risk score” based on your scan.
Network infrastructure Deployment
- Swivel Technologies team of experts has more than ten (10) years’ hands-on experience in deploying network infrastructure and IT security solution for mid-sized and small businesses in Nigeria.
- We only deploy the best quality network infrastructure and IT security solutions from top tier network equipment vendors – Cisco, 3Com, D-link, Linksys, Avaya, Leviton.
- As a Cisco Partner, Swivel Technologies has the experience and expertise to design, implement, and support rock solid network infrastructure that will allow you to focus on what you do best – run your business. We can put together a comprehensive network design using either Cisco Catalyst switching or Cisco SMB switching. If your network design includes a Wide Area Network (WAN), STL can specify and deploy the latest Cisco ISR routers.
We know that wireless internet services can be confusing if you have never had wireless network install performed. STL are experts at helping your employees connect to a wireless network. Our wireless network installation service guarantees maximum connectivity coupled with wireless security measures that keep your data safe from intrusions.
We also know that you have a budget that you need to meet. This is why our wireless network services professionals take the time to look at a palette of high speed business internet solutions and present only those that meet your unique needs. So whether you are looking for a small business Wi-Fi solution, a school campus or are a hospital with hundreds of access points that need to be connected and secured, STL has the Wi-Fi networking professionals that can make your next wireless network project run smoothly and on budget.